Godfrey Pembroke led the financial planning industry by introducing a completely transparent fee-for-advice model, and we continue that tradition today. When you engage us, we’ll explain upfront exactly what services we’ll provide and what they will cost, acting only when we have your written approval. Your first meeting with us is absolutely free, with no ongoing obligation to use our services.
Because we’re an independently owned business, you can be confident we’ll only recommend investments and financial products that are in your best interests. Most importantly, we never take commissions on investment products from the financial institutions that provide them.
Here are the some of the fees you may need to pay when you engage us, depending on the services you choose:
Statement of Advice fee
The Statement of Advice is a fixed, one-off fee for preparing your initial statement of advice, including:
- Researching and analysing your investment objectives and current situation.
- Developing a plan to help you achieve your immediate and long-term lifestyle goals.
- Creating a detailed Statement of Advice, setting out your plan for the future.
The size of the fee depends on the complexity of the advice and the time required to deliver it. We will clearly outline the cost and get your written approval before we start.
Ongoing Advice fee
The Ongoing Advice Fee is a fixed, annual fee for managing your finances from year to year, including:
- Tracking and reporting portfolio performance.
- Managing dividend payments, fund distributions and other investment income and outgoings.
- Keeping you informed about significant market developments and regulatory changes.
- Proactively identifying new investment opportunities and mitigating emerging risks.